What is Workers Compensation?
A Workers Compensation policy provides coverage for an employer’s exposure arising out of job-related injury/death resulting from an accident or occupational disease sustained by employees. Moving Workers Compensation accounts from assigned risk (or other state programs) into a program will offer exceptional coverage at a very competitive rate.
Beacon Hill needs to write at least the corresponding General Liability/CPL in order to offer the Workers Compensation. We can package the General Liability with Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional Liability, as well as supporting Auto and Excess for qualifying risks.
Cost of Workers Compensation insurance:
Minimum premiums start at $5,000 for consultants and $10,000 for contractors.
We work with A+ rated carriers who can offer limits starting at $500k/$500k/$500k up to $1M.
Specific target risks may include:
Beacon Hill has access to markets who offer multi-state Workers Compensation coverage for a variety of environmental contractors and consultants:
Consultants who perform: site remediation consulting, asbestos/lead/mold PCB testing & consulting, environmental training and education and AST/UST testing.
Contractors who perform: asbestos/lead/mold removal, restoration firms, UST/AST tank removal and maintenance, lab packing, soil/site remediation, sewer/septic cleaning, emergency response/hazmat clean up, industrial cleaning/UST/AST cleaning, air/soil/water sampling, environmental drilling, demolition contractors, recycling/scrap metal, excavation, painting, and pipeline cleaning/installation.
Recent success stories that include Workers Compensation:
- $15M Battery recycling company purchased GL/Site Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M), Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M), and Excess ($10M/$10M) for $173,184.
- $8.2M Solar contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M), Auto ($1M CSL), and Excess ($10M/$10M) for $368,412.
- $16M Soil & land use technology company purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Excess ($10/$10M), and Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M) for $300,708.
- $600k Waste broker purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M CSL), Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M), and Excess ($1M/$1M) for $12,298.
- $10.5M Sampling, analysis, and surveying company purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M), Excess ($5M/$5M), Workers Comp ($1M/$1M), Auto ($1M CSL) for $251,533.
Contact Beacon Hill Associates
Please call (800) 596-2156 or contact us for more information on Workers Compensation with Pollution coverage. Our team is here to help you.