Overview of Auto, including Pollution
Automobile insurance coverage is typically required for companies. Our Auto policy including Pollution is an ISO-based auto form including broadened pollution endorsements and any motor carrier filings.
Why is Auto/Pollution important?
- Auto insurance is a required coverage for companies using vehicles in their operations.
- The package may include Auto Liability, Physical Damages, Pollution, and Truckers General Liability coverage.
Optional coverage enhancements:
- Truckers General Liability
- Blanket Additional Insured where contractually required.
- Composite Rating
- Waiver of Subrogation
Who buys it?
- Any company in need of hazmat truck insurance.
- Emergency Response Contractors
- Environmental Contractors
- Hazmat Haulers
- Transporters of Hazardous Materials or Hazardous Waste.
- Tank Removal Contractors
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Chemical Blenders
- Chemical Transporters
Contact Beacon Hill Associates
Please call (800) 596-2156 or contact us for more information. Our team is here to help you.
Premiums start at $5,000. Limits are available from $500,000.