What is a Transportation Pollution Liability policy?
Transportation Pollution Liability, or TPL, is “over the road” pollution insurance. It covers insureds who need protection for pollution conditions caused during transportation. This coverage can also include loading/unloading should the insured’s cargo create a pollution condition.
Why is TPL important?
TPL is important because it provides pollution coverage for:
- Spill Clean Up
- Property Damage
- Bodily Injury
- Over the road pollution coverage may also cover the insured in the event of a fuel/chemical spill from a covered vehicle.
Optional coverage enhancements:
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Non-owned disposal sites
- Pollution coverage for the insured’s premises.
- Pollution coverage for third party/common carrier transit.
Who buys TPL insurance?
- Companies looking for commercial vehicle pollution coverage.
- Emergency Response Contractors
- Fuel/Oil Dealers
- Medical Waste Haulers
- Soil Excavation Contractors
Contact Beacon Hill Associates
Please call (800) 596-2156 or contact us for more information. Our team is here to help you.
Premiums start at $4,000. Limits are available from $500,000