Regional Representative: Tracy Durham
Senior Account Executive
Phone: (800) 596-2156 ext. 119
Tracy started working with the Beacon Hill team in September 2011 and has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry. Tracy earned a B.A. in History with an Art History minor from James Madison University and maintains an avid interest in both subjects. As a Senior Account Executive, Tracy writes new business accounts in the Great Lakes Region.
Tracy handles the following states for Beacon Hill*:
MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN
*Please note, accounts in these states may be handled by another Beacon Hill Account Executive where appropriate to make sure we can provide the best service and expertise possible.
Tracy has had particular success writing the following types of accounts:
- Environmental Contractors – asbestos, lead, mold remediation, fire restoration, industrial cleaners, tank contractors, etc.
- Environmental Consultants – regulatory agencies, health & safety, real estate, construction, waste management, etc.
- Sites and Facilities – health care facilities (including nursing homes and adult care centers), industrial facilities, recycling centers, warehouses, manufacturers, etc.
- General Contractors needing stand alone Pollution and/or Contractors Professional.
Recent regional environmental news:
Recent regional success stories:
- $1.4M Asbestos/mold abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O, Workers Comp, and a $5M Excess policy for a total of $142,052.
- $2M HVAC contractor purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy for $4,626.
- $7.5M Remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O, Workers Comp, and a $1M Excess policy for a total of $132,591.
- $45.5M General contractor purchased a $2M/$3M CPL policy for $28,315.
- $7.6M Landscape contractor purchased $$1M/$2M CPL/E&O policy for $8,456
- $7.9M Radon mitigation company purchased GL/CPL/E&O, Workers Comp, Auto, and a $1M Excess policy for a total of $262,874.
- $900k Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL and a $1M Excess policy for $10,906.
- $29.8M Excavation company purchased a $5M CPL policy for $22,970.
- $68.8M Electrical/pipe contractor purchased a $2M CPL/E&O policy for $32,400.
- $6.2M Environmental testing lab purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $2M Excess policy for $20,108.
- An arboretum purchased a $1M/$4M EIL policy for $32,330.
- $1.3M Industrial cleaning company purchased GL/CPL/E&O, Auto, and a $1M Excess policy for a total of $41,864.
- $4M Fixed Based Operator purchased a $1M/$1M CPL policy with TPL for $7,529.
- $7M Environmental products company purchased GL/CPL/Products Pollution and a $9M Excess policy for $48,698.
- A car dealership purchased a $1M Storage Tank Liability coverage policy for $872.
- An herbicides/pesticides retailer purchased a $1M EIL policy for $3,557.
- An Exhibit design company purchased a project policy ($31M revenues) with $5M/$5M limits for $30,030.
- $700k Power washing contractor purchased a $1M CPL policy for $2,703.
- A municipality purchased a $2M/$2M EIL policy for $15,563.