Regional Representative: Bill Pritchard
President & CEO
Phone: (800) 596-2156 ext. 101
Beacon Hill Associates’ founder and President, Bill Pritchard, is a third generation insurance professional, active in the industry since 1985. He holds the Environmental Risk Management designation, and is a certified instructor for insurance agents’ continuing education in Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, where he teaches pollution liability courses. Bill has published articles on environmental issues in several national insurance publications, and has consulted with various insurance companies regarding policy language creation and modification. His recommendations, born from a thorough understanding of the product line, have led carriers to adopt significant coverage enhancements over the years. Beacon Hill currently writes business in forty-eight states or over eighteen different carriers. Bill credits the company’s success over the last eighteen years to the caliber of people he works with and to Beacon Hill’s unyielding commitment to quality coverage from reputable carriers.
Bill handles the following states for Beacon Hill*:
MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN
*Please note, accounts in these states may be handled by another Beacon Hill Account Executive where appropriate to make sure we can provide the best service and expertise possible.
We have had particular success writing the following types of accounts:
- Environmental Contractors – asbestos, lead, mold remediation, fire restoration, industrial cleaners, tank contractors, etc.
- Environmental Consultants – regulatory agencies, health & safety, real estate, construction, waste management, etc.
- Sites and Facilities – health care facilities (including nursing homes and adult care centers), industrial facilities, recycling centers, warehouses, manufacturers, etc.
- General Contractors needing stand alone Pollution and/or Contractors Professional.
Recent regional environmental news:
Recent regional success stories:
- $5M Demolition/abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a Workers Compensation policy ($1M) for a total of $80,692.
- $37.8M Excavation contractor purchased a monoline CPL policy ($5M/$5M) for $25,320.
- $13M Plumbing contractor purchased CPL with Mold ($1M/$1M) for $5,730.
- $5M Waste removal/industrial cleaning company purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Excess ($5M/$5M), and Auto ($1M) for a total of $133,081.
- Convenience Store chain purchased a Storage Tank policy ($1M/$2M) for $15,803.
- $100k Chemical and petroleum inspection company purchased a GL/CPL/E&O policy ($1M/$1M) for $3,654.
- $6.2M Water/soil/air sampling company purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($2M/$2M) for a total of $19,859.
- $82.5M Chemical hauler purchased a CPL with TPL ($5M/$5M) for $39,850.
- Fuel oil tank farm purchased Site Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) for $11,995.
- $25M General contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($1M/$1M) for $12,087.
- $11M HVAC contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($1M/$1M) for $7,163.
- $9M Medical waste transporter purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Excess ($3M/$3M), Auto ($1M), and Workers Compensation ($1M) for a total of $85,018.
- $1.9M Airport fuel distributor purchased CPL with TPL ($1M/$2M) for $5,900.
- Self storage facility purchased a 3-year Site Pollution Liability policy ($500k/$500k) for new conditions, premium $10,763.
- Surgical center purchased Site Pollution Liability, including low-level radioactive waste ($1M/$1M) for $3,000.