Offer environmental insurance.
Every account has a pollution exposure — offering environmental coverage highlights your professionalism by filling a meaningful coverage gap while allowing you to generate more revenue from the same risk. We work with many agencies to provide industry-leading coverages from carriers who specialize in environmental insurance. All coverages are not the same, nor are the carriers offering them. Beacon Hill has over thirty years of experience helping agents find the right carrier for their clients.
There is tremendous opportunity to grow your book of business while providing broader coverage for your insureds. And with current market disruption and carrier appetite changes, it’s crucial to partner with a top environmental insurance specialist.
Beacon Hill offers the following products:
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability/Professional
- Premises Pollution Liability
- Packaged Insurance For Environmental Contractors & Consultants
- Packaged Insurance For Environmental Facilities
- GL & Products Pollution for Manufacturers and Distributors
- Energy-Related Coverage
- Over The Road Pollution/Transportation Pollution Liability
- Auto, Including Pollution
- Excess Insurance Coverage
- Storage Tank Coverage
- Enhanced Fuel Solutions
- Inland Marine
Top classes we write include: Asbestos/lead abatement, remediation contractors, industrial facilities, manufacturers & distributors, general contractors, demolition contractors, recyclers, real estate portfolios, and haulers.
Do you have an account you’d like to discuss? Contact us.