Beacon Hill Website Changes: We Have a New Look!
Enhanced Fuel Solutions
Offered exclusively by Beacon Hill Associates, the Enhanced Fuel Solutions program is designed to meet the needs of businesses with unique premises specific exposures. Target risks include properties with traditional storage tanks as well as businesses with alternative fuel storage. Learn more >>
Get the Carrier Stability Issue of our E-Magazine
In an environment of heightened competition, the agents who know their carriers and understand how to explain their value to the customer will be far more successful. Read the latest issue of The Summit >>
Recent Success Stories
- $2M Abatement/demolition contractor purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy with NY Action over coverage for 46,000.
- $18M General contractor purchased CPL with Mold for $11,700.
- Gas station with 10 years of historic underground storage tank coverage purchased coverage for $2,400.
- $1M Oil & gas land surveyor purchased GL/Pollution/E&O ($3M/$3M) for $13,000.
- $1.5M Fire/water restoration contractor purchased GL/Pollution/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $16,000.
- County school district purchased a 2-year Premises Pollution policy ($1M/$2M) for $24,000.
- $1M Wastewater treatment operator purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$3) for $14,700.
- $23M Electrical contractor purchased a $1M CPL policy for $13,900.
- $1.9M Waterproofer purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) for $45,000.
- $17M Window & door fabricator/installer purchased CPL/E&O with Mold for $21,000.
- $2M Pipeline contractor purchased a $11M GL/CPL policy for $54,500.
- $3M Medical waste contractor/hauler purchased GL/CPL/Workers Compensation for $48,700.
- $1.8M Recycler/roll off contractor purchased GL/CPL/Auto/Workers Compensation for $74,600.