Check out some of Beacon Hill’s most recent success stories:
- $5M Environmental contractor purchased GL/CPL, $1M Auto (based on 88 power units and 82 trailers), and $5M Excess policy. Premium totaled $342,639.
- $10M Refinery contractor purchased a $2M/$4M CPL policy for $9,358.
- $15M Construction/electrical/HVAC contractor purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy with Mold for $16,702 (for a 22 month policy term).
- Tool manufacturing company purchased a $5M/$5M EIL policy, including NODS and TPL for $39,512.
- $3.7 Water/sewer contractor purchased a $1M/$1M CPL policy, including Mold, NODS, and TPL for $3,317.
- $400k Oil & Gas eyes and ears consultant purchased GL/Gradual Occurrence Pollution and a $5M Excess policy for $20,000.
- $250k Asbestos abatement contractor and air quality consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O for $2,500.
- $2.5M General Contractor purchased CPL/E&O for $6,300.
- Large dairy farm purchased a $1M EIL policy for $10,000.
- $12M Manufacturer/distributor of snow melt products purchased GL/Products Pollution Liability for $33,000.
- Excavation contractor purchased a $1M project specific Pollution Liability policy (occurrence) for $3,300.
- Scrap Metal Recyclers (two locations with bulk oil facility) purchased a 3-yr EIL policy for $39,000.
- $900k Tank contractor/emergency response contractor purchased CPL/CPL and a $4M Excess for $14,000.
- $8M Importer/distributor for salts used for snow melt and fertilizer products purchased GL/EIL for $16,036.
Carrier Perspectives of the Energy Marketplace
A View from the Top
Devastating oil spills. Fracking. Wildly fluctuating gas prices. An increase in environmental regulations and lawsuits. The energy business has gotten a tremendous amount of publicity and analysis over the last several years, and much of this attention has impacted the way consumers―and insurance companies―view demand, accountability, and the practices of energy companies. These energy contractors and consultants are tasked with performing energy-related operations that are vital to our global economy. And the combination of environmental awareness among the public, politics surrounding the oil & gas sector, and the impact of energy stories in social media and other news outlets have brought this industry to the forefront even more. As the energy market expands and contracts, insurance companies have experienced some interesting challenges when evaluating the risks associated with an industry where pricing and demand can change so quickly. Read the complete article.
Weekly Blog Updates From Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill has new blog posts for you every Monday morning! Be sure to bookmark us and check at the beginning of each week for current event articles, company updates, relevant industry news. Visit the Beacon Hill blog.
Beacon Hill’s Agent Referral Program
We have created an exclusive program for our agents who refer new producers to us! Learn more about the Agent Referral Program, including details and rewards.