Package Insurance for Environmental Facilities
Packaged environmental insurance programs combine various lines with a shared limit and/or aggregate. Examples include General Liability and Premises Pollution (GL/EIL); General Liability, Premises Pollution, and Transportation Pollution Liability (GL/EIL/TPL); General Liability, Premises Pollution, and Contractors Pollution Liability (GL/EIL/CPL); and other combinations. Combining these coverages can create a substantial cost savings for the client. Package coverage starts as little as $5,000.
Who buys it?
These package policies are geared toward environmental-oriented facilities of all types, including, but not limited to:
- Industrial facilities
- Recycling facilities
- Storage sites
- Wastewater treatment plants
Site Pollution Liability on Beachfront Properties
This tale begins with an all too familiar scenario: Mom, Dad, and the kids packing up the family vehicle and heading down to their favorite vacation…Read more >>
Environmental Insurance News Updates
Read the latest claims, lawsuits, and current events relating to environmental exposures. Great information to share with your insureds! Click for more >>
Recent Success Stories
- $16M Refinery contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), and Excess ($10M) for $175,000.
- $8.5M Tree trimming/removal & landscaping company purchased $1M Occurrence CPL policy, including TPL, for $6,894.
- $10.25M Radon mitigation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), Workers Comp ($1M), and a $1M Excess policy for a total of $358,394.
- $3M Commercial insurance manufacturer purchased GL/EIL/Products Pollution ($1M/$2M) and Hired & Non-Owned Auto ($1M) for a total of $27,000.
- $11M Pipeline contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), and Excess ($10M) for $119,000.
- $2M Wireline contractor purchased an Excess policy including broad form pollution ($15M Excess of $5M excess of primary) for $30,000.
- $38M Contractor specializing in soil remediation, land excavation, and grading purchased a $5M Occurrence CPL policy for $25,000. Coverage includes NODS (occ), separate defense sublimited $1M.