Top 3 Reasons to Offer a Multi-Line Program
Beacon Hill works with agents around the country to find insurance solutions for their insureds. Many of these accounts are like puzzles, requiring us to fit different coverages together to create a complete insurance program. Building a multi-line account adds value and makes it more difficult for a competitor to take away.
Top 3 advantages of offering a multi-line program:
- Streamline your client’s insurance account by offering all coverages with the same carrier. This saves time and the insured will often receive a multi-line discount on premium.
- Simplify communication with the carrier. By working with one carrier to handle all lines of an account, there is typically one contact who handles all questions and claims.
- Eliminate the possibility of multiple carriers having differing views on a claim or discrepancies on handling the insurance coverages.
The most common types of supporting lines we can secure are: Pollution, Auto, Excess, Professional, General Liability, and Workers Compensation. Contact us for more information.
Land Conservation Entities
In general, land conservation entities are designed to preserve the environment by establishing agreements between landowners that will protect environmental factors for tracts of land. These environmental factors may vary according to the goals of the land conservation entity. Read more >>
Need information about a specific class of business? We can help.
Get information on a specific type of client or industry and provide customized guidance and support on the common exposures these insureds typically face. Customized resources are available upon request. Read more >>
Recent Success Stories
- Metal recycler purchased GL/Premises Pollution Liability, a $7M Excess, and Auto for a total of $37,000.
- Lead paint renovation contractor purchased GL/CPL (including Occurrence Mold coverage) and a $5M Excess policy for a total of $16,000.
- $150k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O, including Mold ($1M/$2M), for $5,000. This account came in last minute. We were able to turn around a quote while providing action-over coverage in NY State.
- $1.9M Contractor handling the storage of chemicals at ports for distribution purchased GL/Premises Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) and a $2M Excess policy for $43,636.