Recent Success Stories
Read about some of the recent new business accounts we’ve written:
- Bridge contractor purchased a $1M/$5M CPL policy for $9,450. This was a project policy and included Mold, TPL, and NODS.
- Office buildings (12 locations) purchased a $1M/$2M EIL policy for $14,649. This is a 3-year policy that includes new and pre-existing conditions coverage, NODS, and TPL.
- $18M Electrical contractor had a contract requiring Contractors Pollution coverage. They purchased a $1M/$2M CPL policy with completed operations for $8,400.
- $12M HVAC Contractor purchased a $5M/$5M CPL/E&O policy for $25,614.
- $500k Rail car loading/ unloading company purchased a $1M/$2M CPL policy for $2,345.
- $4.1M Commercial roofer purchased a $1M/$1M CPL/E&O policy for $5,589.
- $25M Concrete structure construction company purchased a $1M/$2M CPL policy for $9,725.
- $1M Radon consultant purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy for $8,722.
- $25M Metal fabrication/ metal erection contractor purchased a $2M/$2M CPL/E&O policy for $19,620. We were able to save the client money by combining the CPL/E&O on one form. Previously, the insured only carried CPL.
Product Spotlight: Contractors Professional
The Contractors Pollution Liability/Professional Policy is a combined Pollution and Professional coverage form. It provides coverage to general contractors, construction managers, and various trade contractors who could potentially have both pollution and professional claims; CPL/Professional provides coverage for E&O exposures for contractors.
Why is CPL/Professional important?
- Contractors face professional liability issues from construction management services, job site modifications, and other daily activities.
- E&O exposures for contractors are generally excluded from General Liability and monoline Contractors Pollution Liability policies.
- Costs are reasonable and Beacon Hill provides excellent service during and after the binding process.
Environmental Insurance News Updates
Read the latest claims, lawsuits, and current events relating to environmental exposures. Great information to share with your insureds! Click for more >>
Considerations for Multi-Line Accounts
While many of our multi-line new business accounts are environmental contractors (mostly asbestos abatement/lead/mold), there are other risks that… Read more >>