Coverage for Roustabout & Oilfield Contractors
One of the fastest growing fields in the insurance marketplace today is energy and its supporting industries. As this business segment continues to expand, the need for quality coverage to insure energy service companies has grown. Beacon Hill’s in-house program administrator, PartnerOne Environmental, has created PartnerOne Energy Select, a combined package that can include General Liability, Contractors Pollution Liability, Professional Liability, and Premises Pollution Liability. This product is geared toward environmental energy contractors & consultants who provide a wide range of services, support, construction, and related drilling work for the oil & gas industry (insureds who do not work “over the hole”). Learn more.
Learn about the Target Risks for this program. (PDF)
Compliance at Beacon Hill: State Filings, Taxes, Forms, and More
By Kim Herman, Compliance Manager
As a wholesale insurance broker specializing in environmental coverages, Beacon Hill Associates works with many non-admitted insurance carriers. In the non-admitted insurance market the strict state regulatory guidelines fall on the licensed surplus lines broker to follow when placing business with a non-admitted insurer. Beacon Hill Associates is a licensed surplus lines broker in 49 states and we work very closely with each state to follow their guidelines and requirements. These guidelines and requirements have changed a bit over the past few years; many states have moved to an online surplus lines policy filing system and some have updated the forms they require from surplus lines brokers, producing agents, and insureds. Read the complete article.
Recent Success Stories
- $1M Abatement contractor purchased GL/Pollution, $8M Excess, and Workers Compensation for $172,000.
- Environmental drilling/sampling contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O with Employee Benefits Liability, Mold, and Non-owned Disposal Site coverage, as well as a $5M Excess policy. Total premium = $109,292.
- $14M Trash hauler & recycling plant purchased GL, Auto, and Excess (primary $1M/$2M limit, $1M CSL Auto, and $6M Excess). Total premium = $263,406.
- $700k Service contractor that specializes in using and applying chemicals to pipes and metals for corrosion control & friction reduction. Purchased GL/Auto/Excess (primary $1M/$2M limit, $1M CSL Auto, and $2M Excess). Total premium = $37,150.
- $650k Asbestos and mold abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and Workers Compensation ($1M/$2M) for $28,820.