Get a CPL Indication Within 24 Hours
The OnTarget Program allows Beacon Hill to provide its partner agents with quick and easy access to industry-specific pollution information for their non-environmental contractor clients.
Why is this important?
Because all agents agree that their client should buy pollution coverage; however, two main reasons hold back insureds:
- Applying for the coverage is too difficult or time consuming.
- The insured doesn’t really believe in the exposure.
How does OnTarget work?
Very simply. You send us an Acord Applicant Info and CGL application, being sure the insured’s operations and gross revenue are listed. If it fits one of our current program categories, Beacon Hill will send you an indication of cost and Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) coverage.
But Beacon Hill doesn’t provide just any indication.
Ours includes a detailed breakdown of the common exposures of the class to help explain why the CPL coverage is important to the contractor. These exposure vectors address job site, contractual, transportation, and owned premises issues. We then provide details on how the various environmental policies work… Read more.
Fuel Solutions: A+ Rated Coverage for Businesses with Unique Premises Specific Exposures
Beacon Hill’s ‘Total Fuel Solutions’ capabilities focus on businesses with unique site pollution exposures, along with the specific coverages needed for any onsite tanks. We can also consider various property & inland marine exposures. Learn more >>
Industry Award for Beacon Hill’s Assistant Vice President, Jamie Lewis
We are excited to announce that our very own Jamie Lewis has been named as one of Insurance Business America’s 2016 Elite Women in Insurance. Read more >>
Recent Success Stories
- $4M Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for a total of $33,199. Coverages includes Sudden & Accidental, NODS, TPL, and Employee Benefits Liability.
- $520k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $4,370.
- $15M Industrial safety training facility purchased GL ($1M/$2M) and EIL ($2M) for $67,000.
- $5.5M Environmental contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), and a $10M Excess policy for $128,305.
- $35M Oil & gas equipment distributor purchased GL ($1M/$2M) and Auto ($1M) for $62,293.
- $10M Utility contractor purchased a $1M/$2M CPL policy for $5,940.