Tools to Help You Sell Environmental Coverage
Beacon Hill offers a number of resources to help you educate your clients on environmental exposures and the coverages that address them. From risk-specific coverage summaries and claim scenarios, to industry-specific price indications and customized web training, we will give you the tools you need to more effectively sell environmental coverage. Visit our Resources homepage to access these resources.
We encourage you to use these resources to help your insureds understand the changing definition of environmental liability and the problems that could result from not being properly covered. We are committed to giving the highest level of service to our agents and strive to provide valuable information on insurance products that are available.
Environmental Insurance News Updates
Get the latest current events on exposures, regulations, and other happenings relating to the environmental insurance industry. Beacon Hill is your source for the most relevant news affecting the pollution and energy marketplace. Read the latest Environmental Insurance News Update.
Recent Success Stories
- $19M Analytical testing lab focused on oil and gas, petroleum products, water, soil, waste and air quality purchased CGL, CPL, TPL, EIL, Professional, Stop Gap, and a $2M Excess policy for $94,127.
- $9M EIFS/HVAC contractor purchased CPL/E&O for $10,333.Coverages includes Mold, TPL, and NODS.
- $1.8M Medical waste hauler purchased GL/CPL and $1M Workers Comp for $39,056.
- $4.8M HVAC contractor purchased CPL for $2,640. Coverages includes Mold, TPL, and NODS.
- Cell phone recycling facility purchased a 3-year EIL policy, including NODS and TPL ($2M/$2M limits) for $8,408.
- $18M Insulation contractor purchased CPL, including TPL, NODS, and Mold ($1M/$1M limit) for $9,011.
- $4.1M Waste transportation company purchased GL, CPL, E&O, Excess ($5M), and Auto ($1M) for a total of $107,070. Coverage includes Mold, TPL, and NODS.
- $25 Distributor purchased GL, CPL, Products Pollution, Hired and Non-Owned Auto, and Sudden and Accidental EIL for $43,084.
Storage Tank Liability Coverage 101
Coverage for storage tanks is one of the most common risks we address―companies, organizations, facilities, and other properties are home to storage tanks, and should have the right insurance coverage. Clients who have storage tanks can address their needs with a tank specific policy or through broader Premises Pollution Liability policies. Read more.