Finding Your Environmental Opportunity
For our April newsletter, we want to take a moment to remind you that the QUALITY of the carrier and coverage you offer to your clients is a critical factor in providing the best service and support possible. In addition to your new business submissions, we welcome the opportunity to review any renewal accounts you may need help with.
Every community has the following true environmental risks:
- Emergency response contractors
- Fire Water restoration contractors
- Environmental consultants
- Waste water treatment facilities
Every agency already has the following risks that need environmental coverage:
- General contractors
- Trade contractors
- Utility contractors
- Site prep contractors
Every locality has hundreds of these risks:
- Underground or above ground fuel tanks
- Car dealerships
- Body shops
- Golf courses
- Dry cleaners
Beacon Hill Associates can help place the right coverage for all of these risks, including financial responsibility for storage tanks.
Top 3 Reasons to Review Your Tank Account
1 – Storage Tank Liability is more robust and affordable than ever before. Beacon Hill Associates has access to leading tank markets that can offer…Read the complete article >>
Environmental Insurance News Updates
Read the latest claims, lawsuits, and current events relating to environmental exposures. Great information to share with your insureds! Click for more >>
Recent Success Stories
- $2.5M Demolition and Asbestos Contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $1M Excess policy for a total of $29737.
- $250,000 Industrial cleaner purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $1M Excess policy for a total of $5,000.
- $2M Tank contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) and $5M Excess policy for a total of $21,500. Coverage includes EBL, EIL, NODS, and TPL.
- $23M General contractor purchased Occurrence CPL, including NODS, Mold, and TPL, for $8,350.
- $1.1M Asbestos and lead abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $2M Excess policy for a total of $9,850. Coverage includes Mold, EBL, NODS, TPL, Sudden & Accidental, Designated Premises Pollution, and Media & Technology.
- $30.5M Environmental consultant purchased a $5M CPL/E&O policy for $60,137. Coverage includes Mold and TPL.
- $250k Tank contractor purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy for $5,314. Coverage includes TPL and NODS.
- Hospital/medical office system purchased a 5-year, $5M EIL policy for $47,199. Coverage includes BI, PD, On and Offsite Cleanup, Mold & Legionella Coverage, and Underground Storage Tank Coverage.