The environmental exposures that can affect an insured are varied and complex. Whether you are working with environmental contractors and consultants, non-environmental risks, or a site/facility, there are many exposure and coverage considerations. Pollution claims can result from so many unforeseeable sources―negligence on the part of an employee, mold from a storm, cleaning product spills, historical pollution problems at a site, and countless other possible issues.
Learn about some of the issues and exposures that affect contractors, consultants, sites/facilities, and property owners & managers:
- Understanding Pollution Coverage for Over the Road Exposures
- April Showers Bring Pollution Exposures
- Formaldehyde: What It Is and Why Should Your Insured be Aware of This Exposure?
- How Inclusive Are Your Mold Coverage Terms?
- Feeling the Effects of Air Pollution
- When It’s Dry, Pollutants Multiple
Not seeing the information you need? Contact us to receive customized information on the topic you are looking for.