We thought it would be a good week to share some of the great accounts we’re writing! Check out some of our recent successes this month:
- Apartment complex next door to a shopping center that had a dry-cleaning chemical release. The insured purchased a 10-year EIL policy for $109,000.
- $4.5M Pipeline repair and maintenance company purchased CPL for $17,908.
- $750k Junk removal and recycling company purchased GL, CPL, Auto, and Excess for a total of $42,978.
- $12.2 Tank removal contractor purchased GL, CPL, E&O, Auto, and Excess for $261,865.
- $5M Oil & gas fabrication facility purchased GL/CPL and Excess for $45,495.
- $1.8M Bed bug heat treatment company purchased GL/CPL and Excess for $71,000.
- $14M Grading contractor purchased CPL for $4,926.
- Apartment development purchased EIL for $9,663.
- $1M Salt water hauler purchased GL/CPL, Auto, and Excess for $77,628.
- $2.7M HVAC contractor purchased CPL for $1,503.
- $2M Septic/sewer contractor purchased GL, CPL, E&O, Auto, and Excess for $44,426.
- $200k Abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O for $2,500.
- $16M Plumbing contractor purchased CPL for $6,470.
- A site with retail and habitational space purchased EIL for $36,292.
For more information or to request additional success stories, contact us.