Beacon Hill’s in-house program administrator can offer Contractors Professional coverage for any size account. Offering A+ rated coverage, competitive pricing, fast turnarounds, and superior service.
By answering just a few basic questions, you can easily get an indication for your client without submitting a full application. Request an indication for your client.
Beacon Hill Associates has extensive experience writing Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional Liability (CPL/E&O) for general contractors, construction managers, and various trade contractors who could potentially have both pollution and professional claims. Learn more.
Why do contractors need Professional Liability?
- Contractors face professional liability issues from construction management services, job site modifications, and other daily activities.
- E&O exposures for contractors are generally excluded from General Liability and monoline Contractors Pollution Liability policies.
- Coverage costs are reasonable and Beacon Hill provides excellent service during and after the binding process.
Optional coverage enhancements include:
- Natural Resources Damage
- Coverage for work performed by subcontractors
- Mold coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Transportation Pollution Liability
Get professional claim scenarios for non-environmental contractors HERE.
Contact us for more information or to discuss a specific account.