Beacon Hill Associates has extensive experience writing fire & water restoration accounts—we have helped our agents bind over 1,000 policies for this class of business, written by the top environmental carriers in the industry.
We offer A+ rated coverage, fast turnarounds, and superior post-binding support.
Coverage available for fire & water restoration contractors
*We must write the GL package in order to offer the Excess, Auto, and Workers Compensation.
$1,000,000/$1,000,000 to $10,000,000
Package GL/Pollution/Professional starts as low as $2,500
Auto: As low as 1 or 2 vehicle count
Workers Compensation: $25,000
- Occurrence Mold coverage
- Legionella and virus coverage
- Emergency Response Coverage
- Defense Outside the Limits
- Ability to convert prior claims made coverage to occurrence
- Lost Key coverage
- Franchisor Specific Additional Insured language
- Insurance work intermediary specific coverages
- Disposal Site coverage
- Transportation Pollution Liability (Over the Road)
- Project Specific Policies
- Stop Gap Liability
- Guaranteed Cost Workers Compensation
- Blanket Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation
- Limited Cyber Liability
- Environmental application
- ACORD apps for lines of coverage desired
- 5 years currently valued loss runs
- Relative experience for key personnel (for business less than 3 years old)
For more information or to discuss an account with our experienced team members, please contact us.