Environmental consultants who assess the effects of contaminants, perform site assessments, or advise businesses on environmental matters have a variety of exposures that can be effectively addressed with pollution coverage.
Beacon Hill can help with these accounts, offering industry-leading coverage with fast turnaround times.
Consulting operations that fit this category include, but are not limited to:
- Industrial hygiene
- Health & safety
- Air monitoring
- Regulatory compliance/permitting services
- Mold & asbestos inspection
Coverage available for environmental consultants:
*Package GL/Pollution/Professional starts as low as $2,500.
*We must write the GL package in order to offer the Excess, Auto, and Workers Compensation.
Recent environmental consultant success stories:
- $1.75M Environmental site remediation consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($3M/$3M) and a $5M Excess policy for $42,430.
- $2M Industrial hygiene/environmental consulting services business purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $6M Excess policy for $29,000.
- $1.25M Wetland consulting business purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $6,499.
- $2M Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($3M/$3M) for $13,543. This insured is a start-up operation specializing in waste management & recycling programs for commercial buildings.
- $650k Tank consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $5,992.
- $450k Environmental consulting business purchased CPL/E&O ($5M/$5M) for $6,583.
- $500k Radon consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$4M) and $1M Excess policy for a total of $9,892.
For more information or to discuss an environmental consultant account, please contact us.