Regional Representative: Tim Morgan
Senior Account Executive & Rocky Mountain Regional Manager
Phone: (800) 596-2156 ext. 130
Tim Morgan joined Beacon Hill Associates in 2014 as a Senior Account Executive and Manager of the Rocky Mountain Region. In this role Tim oversees production within a 10 state territory. He brings over 10 years of experience marketing specialty insurance programs for both carriers and MGAs on a nationwide and regional basis. Tim received his BA from Colorado College and his MBA from the University of Denver – Daniels College of Business. He lives in Denver, Colorado with his wife and two sons where he enjoys spending time outdoors skiing, mountain biking and fly fishing.
Tim handles the following states for Beacon Hill*:
AZ, CO, ID, MT, ND, NE, NM, SD, UT, and WY
*Please note, accounts in these states may be handled by another Beacon Hill Account Executive where appropriate to make sure we can provide the best service and expertise possible.
Tim has had particular success writing the following types of accounts:
- Environmental Contractors – asbestos, lead, mold remediation, fire restoration, industrial cleaners, tank contractors, etc.
- Environmental Consultants – regulatory agencies, health & safety, real estate, construction, waste management, etc.
- Sites and Facilities – health care facilities (including nursing homes and adult care centers), industrial facilities, recycling centers, warehouses, manufacturers, etc.
- Energy Risks – roustabout contractors, oilfield cleanup, pipeline contractors, oilfield electricians, alternative energy contractors, etc.
Regional success stories:
- $9.6M Fire & restoration contractor
Coverage purchased General Liability, Contractors Pollution Liability (including Mold), E&O and a $10M Excess policy
Premium = $126,746
- $4M Asbestos abatement contractor
Coverage purchased: General Liability, Contractors Pollution Liability, and Workers Compensation
Policy limit: $1M/$2M (GL/CPL) and $1M (WC)
Premium = $150,000
- Oil storage and separation facilities with three locations
Coverage purchased: Premises Pollution Liability and Transportation Pollution Liability
Premium = $15,000
- An apartment complex management company
Coverage purchased Site Pollution Liability
Policy limit: $1M/$2M
Premium = $25,200
- Composter/recycling business
Coverage purchased: Site Pollution Liability for new conditions, 3-year term
Premium = $13,789
- Real Estate and property management corporation
Coverage purchased: Portfolio Pollution policy for the current and future properties.
Policy limit: $3M/$3M 3-yr
Premium = $55,000 with negotiated rate on future developments.
- $1M Water Restoration Facility
Coverage purchased: General Liability/Site Pollution Liability and Excess
Policy limits: $1M/$2M primary and $5M Excess
Premium = $26,000
- $1.16M Environmental consulting & compliance company
Coverage purchased: Genera Liability, Contractors Pollution Liability, Professional, Excess
Policy limit: $1M/$1M Primary, $2M
Excess Premium = $15,000
- $20M Industrial contractor specializing in metal fabrication, welding, riviting, bolting & installation work, millwright work, pipeline, and steel/concrete erection.
Coverage purchased General Liability/Contractors Pollution Liability and a $9M Excess
Premium = $144,210
- $100M General construction contractor
Coverage purchased: Contractors
Pollution Liability with Sudden & Accidental, Non-Owned Disposal Sites & Transportation Pollution
Policy limit: $1M/$2M
Premium = $17,000
- $20M Start up refinery contractor doing concrete construction, pile-driving, and excavation.
Coverage purchased: General Liability/Contractors Pollution Liability and a $10M Excess
Premium = $276,000